Hospital Doors Maintenance and Disease/Virus Prevention
Automatic Doors provide the essential service of touch free access to medical facilities and other healthcare environments and public spaces. This has become even more critical as the COVID-19 crisis unfolds.
Harmful viruses can easily be spread through the touching of contaminated door knobs and handles. Automatic Doors remove that source of contamination, especially in sensitive areas!
Our AAADM Certified Door Inspectors are helping to minimize the spread of germs by making sure your automatic commercial doors are serviced and maintained.
Our Certified Automatic Door Technicians Keep Your Access Doors Safe
Our AAADM Certified Automatic Door Inspectors are on the front lines of ensuring proper operation and maintenance of these critical automatic sliding doors and revolving doors.
We are trained to work in healthcare facilities and other high-traffic areas where the risk of COVID-19 transmission may be elevated.
AAADM Guidelines For Safe Operation Of Automatic Doors
Our AAADM certified technicians follow the below AAADM guidelines for safe operations:
- Wipe door and hardware surfaces that may have been contaminated (via coughs, sneezes, or touches) with disinfectant wipes prior to beginning work. For those doors that activate via touchpad, wipe and disinfect the automatic door opener as well.
- Maintain 6 feet of social distance from each other.
- Wearing gloves and / or masks where necessary, when working in areas that may be frequented by infected individuals.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and hot water after completing work.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Contact the local health service department, notify your immediate supervisor and avoid contact with others if you have come into contact with the virus while performing a service call or start feeling any of the symptoms.
We need to take action and reduce the risk of transmitting the COVID-19 virus. We thank our automatic door technicians for their key role in ensuring proper operation of touch free automatic doors.
About Door Services Corporation
Your expert partner for pedestrian door service and installation, our company was built on quality products and long-term customer partnerships. We are a member of the American Association of Automatic Door Manufacturers. Our AAADM certified technicians have over 50 years of product knowledge. We service and repair all doors and windows models of all automatic door manufacturers.
24/7 emergency service is available to meet your after hour needs in our designated coverage areas:
- Advanced Door Automation services North Carolina and east to the coastal regions;
- Advanced Door Service services Eastern Pennsylvania and Maryland;
- Allegheny Door Enterprises services Western Pennsylvania;
- Automatic Door Enterprises services Lansdale, Pennsylvania;
- Del-Mar Door Service services Delaware;
- Door Controls services Louisiana;
- Eastern Door Service services greater New Jersey area;
- Texas Access Controls services Dallas, Houston, Austin and Corpus Christi, Texas areas;
- Horton Automatics of Ontario services Ottawa Valley and Southern Ontario, Canada.