Horton Automatics Launches Modern New Website
As a Horton Automatics company, Horton Automatics of Ontario couldn’t be more thrilled about the recent launch of Horton’s brand new website.
The new website, www.hortondoors.com, features a redesigned interface with faster search functions, updated specification data for all Horton automatic entrance systems and an expanded resource library for quick reference by architects and specifiers.
Elias Campos, VP Marketing and NPD Engineering at Horton Automatics, commented,
“This new website features a customizable search by product or application leading the user to specifications, drawings, BIM objects and literature. Whether you’re looking for a specific product or ideas for your next project, hortondoors.com will be the one-stop destination for architects and specifiers.”
With easy navigation and built on a modern web platform, the new site showcases a robust Architect’s Corner where architects can narrow down a product search following intuitive drop down menus, an interactive Photo Gallery with the ability to zoom and download application photos, along with a totally revamped Learning Center.
The previous Horton website contained very basic product information and tools. Krista Rivers, Marketing Specialist for Door Services Corporation comments,
“I really feel this new site will serve as a useful tool for anyone new to the industry to gain a better understanding of what Horton has to offer, while at the same time still providing all of the necessary and enhanced tools to those more experienced in the industry.
It is also very aesthetically pleasing and still very functional! Horton provides such high-quality products and has been a leader in the industry since its inception and now the website helps portray that!”
Horton Automatics’ products are manufactured in the USA – something easily recognizable by the red, white and blue theme throughout the site. Check out the site for yourself! Visit, www.hortondoors.com.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
ABOUT DOOR SERVICES CORPORATION
Your expert partner for pedestrian door service and installation, our company was built on quality products and long-term customer partnerships. We are a member of the American Association of Automatic Door Manufacturers. Our AAADM certified technicians have over 50 years of product knowledge. We service and repair all doors and windows models of all automatic door manufacturers.
24/7 emergency service is available to meet your after hour needs in our designated coverage areas:
- Advanced Door Automation services North Carolina and east to the coastal regions
- Advanced Door Service services Eastern Pennsylvania and Virginia
- Allegheny Door Enterprises services Western Pennsylvania
- Automatic Door Enterprises services Lansdale, Pennsylvania and surrounding areas
- Del-Mar Door Service services Delaware
- Door Controls services Louisiana
- Eastern Door Service services greater New Jersey area
- Texas Access Controls services Dallas, Houston, Austin and Corpus Christi, Texas areas
- Horton Automatics of Ontario services Ottawa Valley and Southern Ontario, Canada