Special Offer on Winter Maintenance for Your Automatic Doors
Winter Maintenance for Your Automatic Doors
An automatic door eases the flow of traffic all year round. However, if you don’t schedule or practice automatic door maintenance during the Winter season, the doors may not remain functional. Problems can arise due to extreme cold, slush, snow, and salt.
This inspection will check all parts of your door and look for excessive wear and tear. New replacement parts will make sure your door(s) is running smoothly.
*If it is determined that parts are needed, a quote will be provided and the $85 for your inspection will be deducted upon approval of your quote.
New or Upgraded Parts Can:
- Help save you money over the life of your door
- Help avoid emergency support and maintenance costs.
- Well functioning doors reduce energy costs for heating and air-conditioning
Working doors means lower energy bills and accidents avoided!
One of our service technicians will visit your site to inspect elements of your door that can affect operation in the Winter months:
- Door Push Plates or Sensors
- Transmitters and Receivers
- Automatic Door Mats, Decals and Stickers
- Automatic Door Motors, Controllers & Switches
- Automatic Door Weather-stripping and more!
- Is it time to automate your door? Hand’s Free Activation reduces the spread of germs, we have solutions for you.
Brand new automatic door parts and equipment from Horton Automatics of Ontario are very reliable with a long product life.
Contact Us Today to Schedule Your Inspection!
~ Offer ends March 31, 2021! ~
*The $85 inspection fee is applicable to 2 doors maximum. More than two doors, please call 905-331-7491 x111 for pricing.