Blast Resistant Sliding Door
Designed to meet the US Department of Defense United Facilities Criteria (UFC), the ProSlide Blast sliding door is your solution for addressing the following military requirements:
- UFC 4-010-01 anti-terrorism standards for blast resistance
- ASTM F2248-03 standard practice for specifying an equivalent 3-second duration during design loading for blast resistant glazing fabricated with laminated glass.
UltraClean™ Atmospheric IDesigned to meet ISO 14644-3 Class 3 Cleanroom applications. System available in the single slide configuration, surface applied or mounted within wall opening.
- Series 2000 linear drive operator with 4″ x 6″ header
- Sealed motor
- Sloped glass steps
UltraClean™ Atmospheric II
Designed to meet ISO 14644 Class 5 Cleanroom applications.
These systems are Ideal for cleanrooms air showers and pharmaceutical applications. Available in single slide or biparting configurations, surface applied or mounted within wall opening.
- Series 2000B belt drive
- Sloped Stops
The UltraClean Sterile is ideal for very low particulate applications such as food preparation facilities. Systems are available in single or biparting configurations, surface applied or mounted within wall opening.
- Series 2001 heavy duty belt drive operator with 6″ x 8″ header
- Flush stainless steel panels